So, here are your 10 choices
1) Pirates of the Caribbean - Located in Adventureland, on this eight minute boat ride, guests travel through trecherous waters and a village raided by pirates which is brought to life by special effects. This Disney classic is still ahead of its time and has been updated to feature unforgettable moments from the films.
2) Jungle Cruise - Located in Adventureland, guests travel the rivers of the world as they embark on a Jungle Cruise past animatronic animals, lost explorers, and through a collapsing ancient temple. The hilariously live-narrated tour is a Disney classic.
3) Dumbo The Flying Elephant - Located in Fantasyland, under the striped "big tops" of the Storybook Circus, two ornate sets of rotating, flying elephant-shaped vehicles welcome guests aboard. These rotate around a central column, with riders controlling the height of their elephant using a lever.
4) Peter Pan's Flight - Located in Fantasyland, on this unique dark ride, visitors board suspended pirate ships and literally fly over London, through the clouds, and straight on till morning. Once in Neverland, it's a scenic tour of the island's inhabitants and a journey with Peter to outwit the nefarious Captain Hook on this classic attraction.
5) Big Thunder Mountain Railroad - Located in Frontierland, a mine train roller coaster that is based around a mock mountain that dominates Frontierland. Aimed at families, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad's lengthy circuit features 3 lift hills and heavy theming throughout.
6) Splash Mountain - Located in Frontierland, aboard hollowed-out logs, riders pass animatronic scenes depicting the Walt Disney film Song of the South, traveling along with Brer Rabbit as he outwits Brer Fox and Brer Bear. The finale is a five story watery drop into a briar patch.
7) Haunted Mansion - Located in Liberty Square, a Disney classic, The Haunted Mansion places guests in an old colonial manor haunted by "999 happy haunts with room for a thousand." This frightfully funny family attraction features state-of-the-art affects, even forty years after its opening.
8) Space Mountain - Located in Tomorrowland, a roller coaster that simulates an outer space adventure, the original Space Mountain in The Magic Kingdom features high speed turns, dips, and drops in the dark. Riders sit in "rocket" sleds and embark on the "interstellar" journey inside the white dome of Tomorrowland.
9) Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress - Located in Tomorrowland, in a theater that literally revolves around an inner core of six stages, this classically progressive audio-animatronic show follows one family through five time periods (from 1900 to present day) as technology improves and life changes.
10) Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover - Located in Tomorrowland, originally conceived as the transportation of the future, this pollution free train system whisks guests around the functioning city of Tomorrowland, through the space port (Space Mountain) and convention center (Stitch's Great Escape!) along raised tracks on a narrated tour.
To enter our poll CLICK HERE. I will post the full results in Part 3.
Our Park Guide Pages give you all the information you need about all the rides at Disney's Magic Kingdom which makes it the perfect resource when planning your trip or when dreaming of what you will ride one day in the future.
Be sure to comment if I have missed your favorite and I will try to incorporate it as best I can. Let me know if you have a great poll idea you would like to put to our readers. Like I said I don't know where our adventure will take us and what we will find out but come along for the ride by voting and sharing this post to keep theme park lovers all around the world smiling!