Theme Park Tourist is your essential source for news, reviews and park guides for theme parks in Orlando, Florida and beyond. We offer a unique perspective on all the latest news from Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando and other parks and resorts, and are proud to deliver some of the most in-depth, well-researched articles about theme parks available anywhere on the web. We have been helping readers save time and money at theme parks since February 2009, and provide a wide range of tools to assist you in planning your theme park trip. Here are a few of the features we have to offer:
- Latest news - regular updates from theme parks around the world, including Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando and many more.
- In-depth features - fascinating articles about almost every aspect of theme parks - behind the scenes info, nostalgia-packed retrospectives and more.
- Park reviews and guides - all of the key information for over 80 theme parks, including reviews of attractions, restaurants and hotels.
- New attraction opening dates - confirmed and rumored opening dates for new theme park rides and shows.
- Rehab schedules - listings of temporary attraction closures that could affect your theme park visit.
- Vacation planning - listings of our affiliate partners where discounted tickets and hotels can be researched and booked for your next theme park trip.
- Special offers - listings of the latest theme park special offers available for Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando and many more around the world.
Who's behind Theme Park Tourist?
Theme Park Tourist was founded by Nick Sim in 2009. It was run by himself and Natalie Sim, a husband-and-wife team based in the UK until Nick died on 30th November 2016. It is now run by Natalie, whose aim is to continue the amazing work Nick did to make Theme Park Tourist one of the best and most informative independent theme park websites on the web. We also have an excellent team of writers in place to help us cover news and events at theme parks all over the world. You can learn more about the people behind the site on our writers page. Are you interested in contributing to Theme Park Tourist? Read more about writing for us.
Subscribe to Theme Park Tourist
You can stay in touch with Theme Park Tourist's latest updates via Facebook and instagram. You can also connect with us on Twitter, Flickr and Youtube.
We are always keen to receive details of upcoming new attractions, ride refurbishments, special offers and any other theme park news - click here to get in touch by e-mail.
Advertise with us - information for companies interested in advertising on Theme Park Tourist. Write for us - details for those looking to become part of the Theme Park Tourist team.