This week at Walt Disney World, an upcharge experience expands, an unlikely Toy Story 4 character gets a meet and greet at a Disney water park, plus deep discounts are available for the summer!
Outside Walt Disney World, thrilling new details are confirmed about Universal's newest roller coaster, another Halloween Horror Nights house is announced, plus SeaWorld and Busch Gardens slash prices on annual passes just in time for summer!
1. More Disney After Hours events coming in the sumer and fall
The Disney After Hours series has been a massive hit for Disney in 2019, and perhaps unsurprisingly Disney has opted to extend this series and add more dates in the summer and fall. Here's the new dates for this upcharge experience:
- Magic Kingdom: Aug. 22 and 29; and Sept. 5, 12, 19, 26
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: July 2, 8, 15, 22, 29; Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26; Sept. 3, 9, 16, 23
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: July 5, 12, 19, 26
2. Rivers of Light: We Are One now being performed nightly at Disney's Animal Kingdom
3. Forky to be available to meet at H2O Glow Nights at Typhoon Lagoon
Disney is going all out to promote its now Toy Story 4 film, installing a preview at Walt Disney Presents and allowing guests to meet Bo Peep this summer inside Toy Story Land. And now it has been announced that Forky, an all new character for the film franchise, will be making his debut this summer at the H2O Glow Nights upcharge event at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park.