Multi-day ticket prices go up as well at Disneyland
In addition to these substantial single-day ticket price hikes, guests who are looking to visit Disneyland Resort for 2-5 days will also see higher prices as well. Here's the breakdown:
- 2 Day $235 (previously $225) 2 Day with Park Hopper $290 (Previously $280)
- 3 Day $310 (previously $300) 3 Day with Park Hopper $365 (previously $355)
- 4 Day $340 (previously $325) 4 Day with Park Hopper $395 (previously $380)
- 5 Day $360 (previously $340) 5 Day with Park Hopper $415 (previously $395)
Though the multi-day price hikes are a little bit lower percentage-wise, guests will still be paying between $10-$25 more to visit the resort with this new pricing scheme.
New prices for Disneyland annual passes now in effect
Disneyland Resort has always had more expensive annual passes when compared to Walt Disney World, and though this latest round of price hikes isn't as dramatic as the one we saw in 2019, Disneyland is still raising prices by a decent amount, with several passes seeing $50 increases:
- Select $419 (Up from $399)
- Flex: $649 (Up from $599)
- Deluxe $829 (Up from $799)
- Signature $1199 (Up from $1149)
- Signature Plus $1449 (Up from $1399)
- Premiere $2199 (Up from $2099)
Though these annual pass price hikes are smaller percentage-wise than those we've seen in the past, the $50 hike on the newer "flex" pass (introduced last year as a lower cost option) is especially notable here, as it looks like Disney might be trying to curb the popularity of this pass for 2020.