Busch Gardens Tampa has announced this week that they are debuting an all-new acrobatics show named "Cirque Electric" just in time for Memorial Day Weekend beginning on May 28.
This new show will run multiple times Friday - Monday at the Stanleyville Theater. Guests can look forward to "stunning displays of balance and strength and a fascinating act on wheels that cannot be missed, guests will be dazzled by world-class performers."
In addition to the new show "Cirque Electric", Busch Garden Tampa's award winning ice-skating production "Turn It Up!" will also return multiple times, Thursday - Monday at the Morocan Palace Theater beginning on May 28. "Turn It Up" includes "contemporary performances, dazzling aerial moments and eclectic pop music".
Busch Gardens Tampa has released details of the health and safety measures that will be in place in their theaters when they reopen on May 28 which include:
- Significantly limited capacity inside the parks' expansive theaters to accommodate plenty of space between parties.
- Staggered entering and exiting procedures to keep guests physically distant.
- Protective Face Coverings required by all guests, ambassadors and performers at all times, covering the nose and mouth.
- No eating or drinking permitted inside the theaters.
- Hand sanitizing stations available at the entrance and exit points of the theater.
- Extensive sanitation of all seats conducted between shows.
Neal Thurman, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Park President, said in a recent press release:
"Bringing more live entertainment safely back to the park is another huge step in returning to world class entertainment at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. Since our reopening in June, our park teams have been incredibly innovative and adaptable with bringing our productions to life in new ways and we're thrilled to expand our offering to include new programs in addition to fan-favorite shows."
To book discounted tickets for Busch Gardens Tampa including the Busch Gardens Tampa Bay 2021 Fun Card which currently costs $114.99 per person and allows entry to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay through December 31, 2021 visit the official site. Let us know your thoughts about "Cirque Electric" and the return of "Turn It Up!" by leaving us a comment below or on our Facebook page.