SeaWorld Orlando has announced their plans for reopening their flagship park in Orlando after being closed since mid-March. As you might expect this reopening will include several enhanced health and safety measures similar to what we have seen at Six Flags, Universal, and others
Park will reopen to general public on June 11. 2020
After a one day employees-only soft opening, SeaWorld Orlando will reopen to the general public on June 11, 2020, nearly a week after Universal Orlando Resort's reopening to the general public on June 4, 2020.
Here are some of the restrictions that will be in place when the park reopens
- Masks will be required for both employees and guests
- All guests will be required to submit to temperature screenings
- Plexiglass will separate employees and guests
- Sanitization will be increased
- Touchless entry, no fingerprint scanning
- Touchless checkout for dining, Minimal touch checkout at retail
- Hand sanitizer in queues before ride boarding
- Parades will be performed at a physical distance
- Guests can download park maps, no paper maps will be available
Aquatica and Discovery Cove also reopening on June 11
In addition to SeaWorld Orlando park, Aquatica and Discovery Cove will also reopen to the general public on June 11, 2020
High-touch items like life jackets and tubes will be sanitized regularly.