Collectors of Hilton HHonors points can use them to purchase Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Orlando and SeaWorld Orlando tickets.
Hilton HHonors points can be collected by anyone staying at Hilton-owned hotels and is free to join through the HHonors website (note: Hilton also owns the Homewood Suites, Embassy Suites, Waldorf Aastoria, Conrad Suites, Home2Suites, Doubletree and Hampton Inn chains and you can collect points at these too). Points are earned for every dollar spent at these hotels (the number varies by chain, but is usually around 10 points per dollar).
Tickets can be purchased through the HHonors website. "Prices" at the time of writing are:
- 2-Day Park Hopper Ticket - 60,000 points (Adult), 50,000 points (Child aged 3-9)
- 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket - 75,000 points (Adult), 65,000 (Child aged 3-9)
Walt Disney World:
- 4-Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper and Water Park Fun & More Options - 175,000 points (Adult), 160,000 points (Child aged 3-9)
- 7-Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper(R) and Water Park Fun & More Options - 208,000 points (Adult), 193,000 points (Child aged 3-9)
Universal Studios Hollywood:
- 1-Day Ticket - 35,000 points (Adult), 30,000 points (Child under 48")
- 2-Park Unlimited Ticket - 55,000 points (Adult), 50,000 points (Child aged 3-9)
- 1-Day Ticket - 37,000 points (Adult), 31,500 points (Child aged 3-9)
Latest prices can be found on the Hilton HHonors website.