Though Walt Disney World has been only offering limited hours at its parks through the fall, many had hoped that with attendance levels rising in recent weeks, restrictions removed by the state of Florida, and the approach of the holiday season, Disney would be extending hours at its theme parks. However, it looks like the current limited schedule in effect at Walt Disney world will continue through the holiday season, with EPCOT not opening until noon daily until the end of the month and Disney's Animal Kingdom will see early 5:00 PM closures until the end of the month as well.
The full hours schedule for the parks through December 26 are as follows:
- Magic Kingdom: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM through October 29, then switching to 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM though December 19 for most dates.
- The park will be open an extra hour on October 31 for Halloween, marking this the only 9:00 PM close currently scheduled
- EPCOT: 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM through October 29, then switching to 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM on most dates through December 19
- The park will be open an extra hour on October 31 for Halloween, and during Thanksgiving week with these select dates being the only 10:00PM closures for this park)
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM through October 29, then switching to 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM on most dates through December 19
- The park will have an extended 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM schedule during the week of Thanksgiving
Though Walt Disney World has already gotten rid of early mornings at Disney's Hollywood Studios, late nights at the Magic Kingdom, and all Extra Magic Hours, it looks like hours will remain limited for the foreseeable future, unless something drastically changes in the next few months.