Pleasurewood Hills has announced details of its 2013 Halloween events, which will feature a budget some ten times larger than those of previous years.
The park will be transformed for the Pleasurewood Chills events, offering up four new experiences. Pleasurewood Hills is offering fans the chance to win one of 13 pairs of tickets to the event, which will run from October 26 - November 3. To enter, all they need to like the park's Facebook page and share this picture.
The attractions on offer at Pleasurewood Hills will include:
- Tales of the Haunted Coast - a Halloween overlay for the Tales of the Coast boat ride will see live scare actors bringing to life the darker side of East Anglia's heritage and history.
- HoBs PiT: X-SCREAM - a makeover for the critically acclaimed new Hobs Pit attraction will include new content, additional scare actors and "more frights than ever before".
- Satan's Circus Scare Maze - an all-new scare maze located in the Laser Labyrinth building.
- Spooky Storytellers - wandering characters will perform "spooky skits" throughout the day.
- Hopton Ghosthunters - spiritual mediums will lead guests in a "real ghost investigation".
- Firework Spectacular - the final night of the season (November 3) will host a special pyrotechnics display.
Further details of the Pleasurewood Chills events will be available soon at pleasurewoodchills.com.