Persil is giving away vouchers on a range of its laundry products which allow 2-for-1 entry to a range of UK theme parks during 2010. The vouchers are valid at Alton Towers, Chessington World of Adventures, Thorpe Park, and Legoland Windsor along with a number of other UK attractions operated by Merlin Entertainments Group.
To qualify for 2-for-1 entry, cut out the voucher from the Persil product and present it at the ticket window of any participating theme park or attraction. The vouchers are being carried on select Persil products, including:
- Persil capsules - 20 Wash, Bio, Non-Bio, Colour
- Persil tablets - 24 Wash, Bio, Non-Bio, Colour
- Persil Powder - 28 Wash, Bio, Non-Bio, Colour
- Persil Small & Mighty - 42 Wash, Bio, Non-Bio, Colour
The vouchers are valid through October 23, 2010 and there are some block-out dates on which they can't be used:
- Alton Towers - Valid until October 23, 2010. Block-out dates: June 27, 2010.
- Thorpe Park - Valid until October 23, 2010.
- Chessington World of Adventures - Valid until October 23, 2010. Block-out dates: all Zoo Days
- Legoland Windsor - Valid until October 23, 2010. Block-out dates: None (note that the park is closed on some days during the season).
Full terms and conditions, plus pictures of the Persil products carrying the vouchers, can be found on Persil's offer website.
The vouchers are also valid at a range of other Merlin attractions across the UK and Ireland, including: Weymouth SEA LIFE Park, Brighton SEA LIFE Centre, Hunstanton SEA LIFE Sanctuary, Great Yarmouth SEA LIFE Centre, National SEA LIFE Centre Birmingham, Warwick Castle, LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester, Blackpool SEA LIFE Centre, The York Dungeon, Scarborough SEA LIFE Centre, The Scottish SEA LIFE Sanctuary (Oban), The Edinburgh Dungeon, Loch Lomond SEA LIFE Aquarium, Madame Tussauds London, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, The London Dungeon, National SEA LIFE Centre Bray, W5 Interactive Discovery Centre Belfast, Castlecomer Discovery Park, Dublin Zoo and Fota Wildlife Park.