Ginsters is giving away vouchers on its cornish pasties and sausage roll products which allow 2-for-1 entry to a range of UK theme parks during 2010. The vouchers are valid at Alton Towers, Chessington World of Adventures, Thorpe Park, and Legoland Windsor along with a number of other UK attractions operated by Merlin Entertainments Group.
To qualify for 2-for-1 entry, cut out the voucher from the Ginsters product and present it at the ticket window of any participating theme park or attraction. Two vouchers are available on packs of sausage rolls and original cornish pasties, and one voucher on packs of original cornish pasties and slices. The vouchers will be available until Monday, August 2 but can be used throughout the 2010 season.
Some block-out dates apply on which the vouchers cannot be used. This vary by park, as detailed below:
- Alton Towers - Valid until October 31, 2010. Block-out dates: May 23, June 27, July 5-9, 12-16, 19-20.
- Thorpe Park - Valid until November 7, 2010. Block-out dates: July 5-9, 12-16, 19-23, Octobner 23-31.
- Chessington World of Adventures - Valid until November 1, 2010. Block-out dates: all Zoo Days
- LEGOLAND Windsor - Valid until November 7, 2010. Block-out dates: None (note that the park is closed on some days during the season).
- Warwick Castle - Valid until December 31, 2010. Block-out dates: August 31 and December 25.
- Madame Tussauds, LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester, The Dungeons, SEA LIFE Centres - Valid until December 31, 2010. Block-out dates: December 25.