UPDATE August 23 - Disney Enchantment debuted at the Magic Kingdom on October 1, 2021 at the beginning of the Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary Celebrations. It has had mixed reviews from Disney fans but this week it gets a new introduction.
It includes Walt Disney, Roy O. Disney and clips from the last 50 years of Walt Disney World. Check it out in the video posted by Scott Gustin on Twitter below:
NEW: Video of the new Walt Disney intro added to Enchantment: pic.twitter.com/Jm9YrmBlQ3— Scott Gustin (@ScottGustin) August 23, 2022
Do you think this is an improvement? Let us know your thoughts on this new introduction to Disney Enchantment by leaving us a comment below or on our Facebook page.
September 14 - In just a few weeks Walt Disney World will be debuting two new nighttime spectaculars: Disney Enchantment at the Magic Kingdom and Harmonious at EPCOT. And like most nighttime spectaculars, those who would like to add something extra to their experience and ensure they have a good seat will be able to pay for various upcharges for these nighttime spectaculars, which will include the following:
- Disney Enchantment Pre-Party: Guests attending this upcharge can stop by Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant to enjoy 50th anniversary-themed desserts, a variety of cheeses, and both non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages. Then, before the show begins, Cast Members will escort guests of this party to a reserved standing viewing location in one of the plaza gardens for Disney Enchantment. Admission is $99 per adult (ages 10 and up); $59 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax included
- Disney Enchantment Treats & Seats: Similar to the pre-party guests attending this event can enjoy 50th anniversary-themed desserts, a variety of cheeses, and both non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages. However, when the show starts, they can stay at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant and watch Disney Enchantment from there. Admission is $114 per adult (ages 10 and up); $69 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax included
- Disney Enchantment After-Party: Finally, the after-party includes the same treats, drinks and reserved seating, but after the Disney Enchantment show instead of before at the Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant. Admission is $99 per adult (ages 10 and up); $59 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax included
- Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise: This returning dessert party allows guests to cruise on one of the Seven Seas Lagoon's Ferryboats and enjoy desserts and drinks with the night's fireworks spectacular. The event begins 75 minutes prior to the start of Happily Ever After fireworks and lasts for 90 minutes. Admission is $99 for adults and $69 for children ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included)
The Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant options will be available beginning October 3, 2021 with reservations available beginning September 17, 2021. Reservations for the Ferrytale option are available now and will be available for the start of Disney Enchantment (as well as the final days of Happily Ever After)
- Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package Guests can enjoy watching Harmonious from the Rose & Crown restaurant while enjoying a prix-fixe menu including one appetizer, entrée, dessert platter and unlimited beverages. Admission is $89 for adults and $39 for children ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included)
- Spice Road Table Dining Package Guests can enjoy watching Harmonious from the covered, outdoor dining area of Spice Road Table while enjoying Mediterranean small plates, including Grilled Lamb Kefta, House-made Hummus Fries and Spiced Chicken. The Spice Road Table Dining Package includes two small plates, a dessert platter and unlimited beverages. Admission is $72 for adults and $31 for children ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included)
These two options will be available beginning October 1; Reservations available beginning September 23