The fiendish treats line up for this year's Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party has now been announced. There are returning favorites as well as new offerings on the menu.
Guests can sample the following themed treats at the Magic Kingdom inclulding:
- Not-So-Poison Apple Pie Milk Shake and Sweet Candy Corn Soft-serve Swirl Cone at Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies in Tomorrowland.
- Binx Pastry Tail and Cold Witches Brew Coffee inspired by Hocus Pocus at Cheshire Cafe in Fantasyland.
- New Bayou Burger at Cosmic Rays's Starlight Cafe
- Hades Hot Dog made with spicy beef and pork and Un Poco Loco Tots topped with chorizo, green onion, and Hades’ cheese sauce at Friar's Nook in Fantasyland.
- Fried Pie stuffed with buffalo chicken, mozzarella, and blue cheese at Golden Oak Outpost in Frontierland.
- Chilling Chamber Pop ice cream near Haunted Mansion during Halloween Party and at Sleepy Hollow Refreshments during regular park hours.
- Monster Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor.
- Oh, My Gourd Cupcake at the Main Street Bakery.
- Monster Cookie at Liberty Square Market.
- Sweet Almond Corn Cake or Mexican Spiced Hot “COCO” Brownie at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café.
- Worms and Dirt Funnel Cake, Grave Digger Milk Shake and Chilling Chamber Pop at Sleepy Hollow Refreshments in Liberty Square.
- Jack-O-Lantern Float made with citrus swirl and Fanta Orange at Sunshine Tree Terrace in Adventureland.
Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party gives guests the chance to sample a whole range of halloween treats including Pumpkin Cupcakes with frosting, Chocolate-covered Strawberries, Cheesecake Mousse with chocolate crumble topping and crisp pearls, and the Pistachio White Chocolate Crunch Bar. Bookings for the Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party can be made starting August 9.
There will also be a range of spooky merchandise available from a range of locations during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party:
- Glow Mickey Mummy Premium Popcorn Bucket
- Donald Candy Corn Sipper
- Halloween Candy Glow Cube
- Zero Popcorn Bucket
For further information about the tasty new and returning treats available at this year's Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party visit the Disney Parks Blog. Let us know what you think about the treat offerings by leaving us a comment below or on our Facebook page.