We heard last week that bonus benefits were going to be available to current Universal Orlando Resort Annual Passholders and it has now been announced, on the official website, exactly what these bonus benefits are:
- Red Carpet Entrance - from now through May 26, from 8am - 2pm Annual and Seasonal Passholders will be able to enter Universal's Islands of Adventure through an exclusive entrance.
- Brand New Magnet - Annual Passholders can visit the UOAP Lounge in Studios Styles in Universal Studios Florida during operating hours and Toon Extra in Universal’s Islands of Adventure from park open until park close to pick up a brand new magnet. Please be aware these will be available while stocks last so if you are interested in this perk we advise securing one as soon as possible.
- Exclusive Dining location - Annual Passholders can visit Confisco Grille in Universal's Islands of Adventure and Lombard’s Seafood Grille in Universal Studios Florida to enjoy exclusive VIP upstairs dining spaces and menu options.
- Secret Menu - there are exclusive menus at a number of select locations throughout Universal Studios, Island of Adventure and CityWalk, ask a Team Member for assistance.
- Resort Rate - Passholders can stay at either Universal's Endless Summer Resort - Dockside Inn and Suites and Universal's Endless Summer Resort - Surfside Inn and Suites from $94 per night.
These bonus benefits are all available to Annual and Seasonal Passholders from now until May 26, 2022. To check all terms and conditions, visit the official website.
It is clear that Universal are really taking the time and making the effort to look after their passholders and we are hoping that more of these bonus benefits will be offered as we head into the summer months.
Universal appear to be grabbing the opportunity to somewhat show Disney up with these new offerings. It is no secret that many Walt Disney World Annual Passholders have felt ignored and undervalued in recent months. With Universal seemingly going the extra mile to reward their Annual Passholders, we wonder if this will make Disney sit up and respond.
Walt Disney World continues to pause sales of Annual Passholders and we still don't have any further information on when we can expect this to change. We will keep you posted on announcements regarding Annual Passes for both Universal Orlando Resort and Walt Disney World on our news and Facebook page. Let us know your thoughts below.