Though Walt Disney World has recently reimplemented mandatory masks in indoor spaces, the full reopening of the resort continues to roll on, with restaurants, attractions, shows and more reopening this month.
From the return of fireworks to Disney's Hollywood Studios to hotel reopenings, here's everything you can look forward to this month at Walt Disney World.
- August 1 Wonderful World of Animation
- August 2 Pizzafari
- August 5 Yachtsman's Steakhouse
- August 5 Toledo - Tapas, Steak & Seafood
- August 5 Columbia Harbor House
- August 8 Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- August 15 Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage
- August 21 Turtle Talk with Crush
- August 26 Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Unfortunately, we still don't have return dates for some fan favorite entertainment options, including character meet and greets, the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular, Finding Nemo: The Musical, or Fantasmic!, but hopefully these shows will return in the near future, especially as guest levels at all Walt Disney World theme parks are swelling this summer, and will likely only get bigger as we move into the fall with the 50th anniversary of the resort kicking off on October 1, 2021.
Which one of these reopenings this month are you most excited for?