4. First of "Fab 50" statues unveiled
Disney has shared a look at the very first of the "Fab 50" sculptures that will be placed at Walt Disney World for the 50th anniversary celebrations. Check out a video above featuring Bret Iwan, the voice of Mickey Mouse.
5. Discount tickets now available for Florida residents
Florida residents can now take advantage of a new discounted ticket offer that allows them to purchase a multi-day ticket for as low as $54 per day, plus tax. These tickets can be purchased now and have the following base price points:
- 2-Day Ticket $75 per day ($150 per ticket)
- 3-Day Ticket $62 per day ($185 per ticket)
- 4-Day Ticket $54 per day ($215 per ticket)
You can learn more about that new deal here.
6. Casey Jr Splash 'n' Soak Station splash pad reopened
Casey Jr Splash 'n' Soak Station has reopened in Fantasyland's Storybook Circus at the Magic Kingdom after being closed for 16 months and a quick refurbishment.