7. Universal Orlando Resort brings back three months free annual pass deal
One of Universal Orlando Resort's most popular deals is its three months free annual pass deal which allows any guest who purchases a 2-Park Annual or Seasonal Pass to receive three extra months (in addition to the standard 12) for free! This offer is available for purchase from now through March 31.
8. Universal Orlando Florida three days free deal announced for Florida Residents
Universal Orlando Resort also announced a special ticket deal this week especially for Florida residents who are now able to purchase a 1-Day, 2-Park ticket (as low as $181 per adult, plus tax) and receive three extra days free to experience both Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Guests who purchase these special tickets can visit any four days through April 30 with no blockout dates
9. SeaWorld's inside look weekends kicks off
This week SeaWorld kicked off its annual Inside Look weekends event, which allow guests to take a look behind the scenes at the park at five special inside look locations, accessible to small groups to limit capacity and maintain physical distancing. Guests can also attend socially-distanced Trainer Talks with one of the park’s animal care specialists. This event takes place on Saturdays and Sundays from now through January 17.
- SeaWorld Rescue Center – Visit the home base of the SeaWorld Rescue Team and meet and hear from the dedicated veterinarians, animal care personnel, lab technicians, and filtration experts who work around the clock to deliver life-saving care to animals in need.
- Dive Operations at Manatee Underwater Viewing – Meet the divers, learn more about the basics of diving, and find out about some of the secrets of what it takes to be a part of SeaWorld’s dive team.
- Beluga & Seal Primary Housing – Step behind-the-scenes into the maze of back hallways that provide service access to the beluga whales and harbor seals that call Wild Arctic home. Plus, meet the team that spend their days caring for these incredible animals.
- Shark Encounter – Get a topside view at Shark Encounter and unlock the mysteries of caring for the sharks and sawfish in SeaWorld’s 700,000-gallon shark habitat. Visit the medical pool and learn how a shark receives its an annual physical, or observe the moving walkway used to temporarily divide the exhibit for cleaning and understand how the sharks are fed. This location is not ADA accessible.
- Manta Aquarium – Go above the surface, literally, and discover what it looks like towering over the depths of Manta’s main aquarium to learn what goes into caring for the wide array of fish, rays, sea dragons, live corals, and giant Pacific octopus that call Manta home. This location is not ADA accessible.