8. Universal releases walkthrough video of new Holiday tribute store
Universal Orlando Resort announced its plans for the holiday season last week, which included the first ever holiday Tribute Store which is now open in the space that was formerly used for the Halloween Horror Nights Tribute Store. And if you're wondering how Universal brought this holiday wonderland to life you're in luck as Universal has released a multi-room walkthrough, which you can see above.
9. SeaWorld announces Black Friday deals, available now
And speaking of the holiday season, SeaWorld has announced a number of limited time "Black Friday" deals that are available via its website here, including:
- You can purchase annual passes for yourself or as gifts which come with an extra three months, giving buyers 15 months for the price of 12.
- The 2021 Fun Card, which comes with the rest of 2020 for free, can be purchased at a $40 off discount.
- You can also save 60% off daily admission tickets to SeaWorld Orlando and a two-visit pass that also includes Aquatica.