As has been the case with other festivals since reopening, EPCOT has announced that it will be debuting a slimmed down version of its International Festival of the Arts, coming early next year. From January 8 to February 22 2021, guests will be able to enjoy some of the highlights of the annual festival, including 15 food "studios" featuring artful dishes, collaborative art projects, and plenty of photo spots! Here's the full rundown of activities:
- Over 15 Food Studios serving culinary art all around World Showcase
- Diverse work of Disney and other invited artists on display in marketplaces encircling World Showcase Lagoon
- Special photo locations scattered around the park
- Paint-by-number mural that serves as a collaborative art project for all
- Performances by favorite EPCOT musical artists Mariachi Cobre and the JAMMitors.
- Scavenger hunt as you search for Figment around World Showcase
- Festival-exclusive merchandise
Unfortunately it looks like the popular Disney on Broadway Concert Series will not be returning to this slimmed down event in 2021, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. In addition, we don't expect there to be any artist meet and greets this year. More details about this event will likely be coming in the next few weeks, but if you're already planning a trip early next year to experience this festival, make sure you're aware of the massive room-only discounts that have been released for early 2021 and are now available for booking as well.