Guidelines for restaurants, shops, disabled, first aid
We know that all areas of the theme park experience will be affected by the guidelines that are needed. Efteling's official site gives a full break down of all information needs regarding restaurants, soveneir shops, disabled guests and first aid. There is also a detailed FAQs section on Efteling's official website.
Due to the fact majority of our readers live in the US or the UK, it is extremely unlikely that you are going to be able to vist Efteling in the near future. Therefore, for some of you this article will be irrelevant and I hope you can ignore it and choose an article from our News page or Features Page that you will find interesting to read. However, for some, I hope it will be interesting for you to see what type of measures are being put into place and being done in a theme park, albeit not anywhere on the same scale as Walt Disney World, but a theme park all the same in the light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Be sure to check out our News Page and Facebook page daily to keep up to date with all the latest annoucements as well as news regarding reopening plans from Disney, Universal Orlando and SeaWorld as well as other theme parks across the world.
We are continuing to do our best to bring you new informative and entertaining features at a time when the news is understandably saturated by COVID-19 pandemic coverage. If you fancy a chilled few minutes then be sure to check out one or more of our latest features below:
- Here's How Theme Parks Will Protect You This Summer
- How Close Are These Theme Parks To Reopening?
- Remember Any of These 8 Video Games That Brought Disney Paraks to YOU/ You Might Be Surprised...
- 8 Things That 2000's Kids LOVED at Walt Disney World
- Forget Trapped Tigers... Here are 12 Roadside Attractions For Any Theme Park Fan's Bucket List
- Search for GIANT Hidden Mickeys in This Google Maps Scavenger Hunt from Home!
- 9 Things Every 90's Kid LOVED at Walt Disney World
To see all of our latest features visit our Features Page.