4. CityWorks Eatery & Pour House now open
City Works Eatery & Pour House officially opened its doors this week at Disney Springs. This new location serves over 90 local and global craft brews on tap and has eight wines on draft. Menu items at this location include Ahi Tuna Tacos, Short Rib, Smoked BBQ Ribs, and the Salmon Burger, as well as desserts like Peanut Butter Snickers Pie, S’mores Dip, Root Beer Floats, and more.
5. Several cuts reportedly coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios soon
Several rumors suggest that multiple experiences at Disney's Hollywood Studios will could be coming to a close as soon as the end of this month including the Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away stage show and the following character experiences:
- Mike from Monsters Inc. (Walt Disney Presents)
- Bo Peep from Toy Story (Toy Story Land)
- Frozone from the Incredibles (Pixar Place)
No specific end date has been announced for these experiences, but we'll let you know when Disney confirms any of these closures.
6. Two Magic Kingdom attractions to close for refurbishment this spring
The Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse will be going down for a brief refurbishment this spring beginning on April 27 and lasting through May 3, 2020. The attraction is expected to reopen to Guests on May 4, 2020.
The day after the Swiss Family Treehouse's refurbishment, Magic Kingdom favorite Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will be closing for a short refurbishment from May 4 to May 21, 2020. The attraction is expected to reopen on May 22, 2020.