5. Imagination Pavilion to stay open late this winter
Over at Epcot, hours at the Imagination pavilion are being extended. Now that this pavilion is home to several character meet and greets (in addition to the Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival and of course Journey Into Imagination) this pavilion will operate from park open to park close for an the foreseeable future (these attractions previously closed early at 7:00 PM). This change will take effect immediately, and will likely remain in place while much of Epcot is closed for refurbishment.
6. Annual passholders to receive discount on Festival of the Arts dining package
Annual passholders can save 10% on Disney on Broadway Concert Series Dining Packages, which kick off with the Epcot International Festival of the Arts next week on January 17th. With this package guests a fabulous lunch or dinner that includes guaranteed seating at the day's Disney on Broadway show at the America Gardens Theater.
7. DVC gets new dining discounts
Disney Vacation Club members now have access to a number of new discounts at dining locations around Walt Disney World, including the following:
- 20% off all purchases of non-alcoholic beverages and food at Joffrey’s kiosks.
- 10% off at Blaze Pizza at Disney Springs
- 10% off the Yesake kiosk at Disney Springs