With the holiday season officially kicking off next week at Walt Disney World, some new discounts and deals have been released for guests looking to make a trip to the resort this winter!
If you are thinking about going to a Disney park in the near future (and especially if you are staying on property, an annual passholder or Florida Resident), here are some easy ways you can save some money that you should definitely know about!
1. Annual Passholders receive discounts on holiday offerings
Disney is gearing up for the holiday season and is offering annual passholders several discounts on holiday upcharges starting next week, including the following:
- Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Dessert Parties – This year, annual passholders can take advantage of a new 20% discount for “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” dessert parties at Disney’s Hollywood Studios from November 8th through November 23.
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Annual Passholders can purchase discounted tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party saving up to $15 per ticket (depending on date) when purchased in advance.
2. Holiday room-only discount now available
Disney has a holiday offer available for room only stays at the Walt Disney World Resort hotels that allow guests to save up to 20% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels in late 2019.
- Book through December 24, 2019 for stays most nights November 10, 2019 through December 24, 2019.
Guests can book this deal now through December 24, 2019 to take advantage of the greatest savings. This offer does not include 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.