4. Primeval Whirl closure extended again
Over a month ago on June 17, the Walt Disney World Resort released an advisory informing Guests that Primeval Whirl would be closed until further notice due to unspecified technical issues. And though we still don't know exactly what is happening with this attraction Disney predicted that this attraction could open as soon as July 4, but of course, that never happened, and the attraction remains closed as we approach the end of July. And now this week Disney has confirmed that this ride will remain closed until at least August 3, 2019.
5. Disney Ultimate Christmas Package now available for booking
Disney has announced this year's Ultimate Disney Christmas Package at Walt Disney World Resort, which includes the following experiences:
- Dec. 21, 2019– EXCLUSIVE nighttime access to experience Avatar Flight of Passage, Na’vi River Journey and Expedition Everest. Plus catch an exclusive showing of the park’s new Rivers of Light: We Are One show.
- Dec. 22, 2019– Celebrate the season with tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom® Park.
- Dec. 23 or Dec. 24, 2019 (one night per reservation)– EXCLUSIVE reserved viewing area at World View Plaza to watch Epcot® Forever, an all-new nighttime spectacular. Plus, each Guest (ages 3 and up) will receive a digital $50 Epcot Theme Park Dine Promo Card to use at participating Epcot locations.
- Dec. 25, 2019– An Ultimate Disney Christmas gift delivered to your Client’s room.
- Dec. 26, 2019– Bid a fond farewell
This package includes a 5-night stay at a select Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort hotel and 4-day theme park tickets with Park Hopper Option. For example, for just $199 per person, per night (total package price of $3,980), a family of four can stay in a standard room at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. This package must be booked by phone and cannot be booked online.