Though we already learned about a slew of discounts now available at Walt Disney World earlier this month, it looks like Disney is pushing their marketing efforts into overdrive this week as they have announced EVEN more room discounts for guests visiting the resort in the near future, including passholder discounts, room only discounts across the resort, and the return of the always-popular popular free dining deal!
1. "Escape the Cold" rates now available at Disney Springs hotels for a limited time
Temperatures may be chilly in Central Florida this week, but Disney Springs hotels are offering special “Escape The Cold” room rates available for stays from now through March 31, 2019. Here's the discount rundown:
- B Resort & Spa – rates from $108 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $143.99 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — rates from $198 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $167 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $166 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area — rates from $119 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $89 per room, per night.
2. Free dining deal now available for summer bookings
One of the most popular deals Disney offers is the Free Dining Plan package, which is now available for stays July 5 through September 30 2019. In order to qualify for this deal, guests will need to purchase a non-discounted 5-night/6-day vacation package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel and a ticket with a Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option.
Guests staying at select Value and Moderate Resorts receive the Disney Quick Service Plan, and those staying at select Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts receive the standard Disney Dining Plan. Guests can book now through February 10 for arrivals most nights July 5 through September 30, 2019.