The holiday season is in full swing at Walt Disney World, and even though guests are enjoying an overlay of Toy Story Land and some end of the year fun, Disney is looking ahead to next year, and have released some new discounts and deals for guests hoping to visit the resort in 2019
If you are thinking about going to a Disney park in the near future (and especially if you are planning to stay on-property), here are some easy ways you can save some money that you should definitely know about!
1. Annual Passholders get special merchandise discount at Disney's Animal Kingdom this weekend
Just one week after offering discounts to diners at Pandora - The World of Avatar, Disney has announced a new offer for annual passholders who can save 20% on Banshees during a 1-hour exclusive shopping event! On December 9, 2018 only from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM, annual passholders can save 20% on banshees (regularly priced at $59.99) at the Windtraders gift shop in Disney’s Animal Kingdom park.
2. 2019 Annual Passholder and Florida Resident room-only discounts now available
And speaking of annual passholders, Walt Disney World is now offering room-only discounts for this group for most stays from January 1st through April 27th, 2019 with no minimum stay restrictions. Here’s the discount breakdown:
- Up to 35% off most Deluxe and Deluxe Villa resort rooms
- Up to 30% off most Moderate resort rooms
- Up to 25% off most Value resort rooms and Campsites
- Up to 30% off most Deluxe and Deluxe Villa resort rooms
- Up to 25% off most Moderate resort rooms
- Up to 20% off most Value resort rooms
As in the past, this offer excludes Villas at Grand Floridian, Bay Lake Tower, Bungalows at Polynesian Bungalows & Villas, The Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation Resort, campsites, and 3-bedroom villas. Stays must be booked by April 27th, and there is no minimum stay or ticket purchase requirement with either of these special deals.