Summer is in full swing at Walt Disney World, and even though guests are enjoying Toy Story Land and the Incredible Summer, Disney is looking ahead to the fall and winter, and have released some new discounts and deals for guests hoping to visit the resort later this year.
If you are thinking about going to a Disney park in the near future (and especially if you are planning to stay on-property), here are some easy ways you can save some money that you should definitely know about!
1.Enchanted Escape Package available for fall stays beginning next month.
Walt Disney World's Enchanted Escape offer is back for the fall for for most stays from August 2 through October 7, with no minimum stay restrictions. Additionally, guests do not need to purchase theme park tickets to take advantage of this deal, which makes it a great choice for annual passholders. Here’s the discount breakdown:
- Up to 25% off most Deluxe and Deluxe Villa resort rooms
- Up to 25% off most Moderate resort rooms
- Up to 20% off most Value resort rooms and Campsites
As in the past, this offer excludes Villas at Grand Floridian, Bay Lake Tower, Bungalows at Polynesian Bungalows & Villas, The Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation Resort, campsites, and 3-bedroom villas. Stays must be booked by September 7th.
2. Ultimate Disney Fall Into Magic Package available for booking now
If you're looking for a package deal this fall that includes tickets and special access to Toy Story Land, you can take advantage of the Disney Fall Into Magic Package, which is a limited-time deal that can be booked now and includes a five-night stay at a select Disney Resort hotel for guest arrival on September 3 and departure on September 8, and includes four-day Magic Your Way tickets as well as an itinerary full of scheduled experiences in all four Theme Parks, including exclusive access to the brand new Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Here's the full itinerary for this new package:
- September 3 – Guests arrive at Walt Disney World Resort.
- September 4 – Epcot - Exclusive welcome dinner party inspired by Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- September 5 – Disney’s Animal Kingdom - A Nighttime Kilimanjaro Safaris Adventure, exclusive “Rivers of Light” viewing just for guests on this package.
- September 6 – Disney’s Hollywood Studios - Play around with two hours of exclusive evening access to Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios from 10:00 PM to Midnight.
- September 7 – Magic Kingdom Park - Access to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
- September 8 – Guests depart Walt Disney World Resort.
This new package will cost $149 per person, per night, for a family of four in a Standard Room at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, for a total package price of $2,980, which is actually a very good deal with the options available and tickets included.