The past few months have been quite busy at Walt Disney World resort for a number of reasons, the largest of which has been a serious uptick in the amount of guests visiting for Spring Break this year. However, now that crowds have started to recede a little bit, Disney has made a few low-key changes, including several limited-time tests and temporary changes. From a new meal option at Disney's Hollywood Studios to a PhotoPass change at the Magic Kingdom , here are all the quiet changes you need to know about, but might not have noticed
1. Magic Kingdom PhotoPass studio temporarily relocated
The PhotoPass Studio inside Fantasyland's Castle Couture at the Magic Kingdom is currently closed for refurbishment until May 3rd. During this time, the studio will temporarily be relocated to the FastPass+ queue of the nearby Philharmagic attraction. When the Castle Couture location reopens, it will have new backgrounds, props, and better lighting.
2. Breakfast being tested at Fairfax Fare at Disney's Hollywood Studios
Beginning next week, Fairfax Fare at Disney's Hollywood Studios will be opening with the park and will be offering a number of breakfast options until 11:30 AM, including the following:
- Loaded scrambled eggs with chorizo, peppers, onions and potatoes
- “Breakfast on a Bun” with eggs, ham, swiss and spinach on an herb cheese-smeared onion roll
- Hot oatmeal and fresh berries with brown sugar and maple glaze
- Kids Meal of scrambled eggs and potatoes
- Toasted bagels
- Freshly-baked pastry basket featuring miniature baked goods
- Fresh fruit
3. FastPass+ reservations officially discontinued for Toy Story Mania
Though we were expecting this change to come last week, guests were able to make FastPass+ reservations for Toy Story Mania for a few extra days this month. However, it looks like this temporary reprieve has come to an end, and FastPass+ has now officially been discontinued as Disney continues to work on the new entrance for this attraction in Toy Story Land.