Fall has arrived at Walt Disney World, and though this past summer got off to a blockbuster start this year with the opening of Pandora - The World of Avatar, attendance has softened a little as 2017's tourist season has progressed. And now, Disney is looking ahead to 2018, and in an effort to boost up what could be a difficult year for the resort, they have released some massive discounts for early 2018.
If you are thinking about going to a Disney park in the near future (and especially if you are planning to stay on-property), here are some easy ways you can save some money right now that you should definitely know about!
1. Play, Stay, Dine Package offer
Disney is once again offering its Play, Stay, Dine Package offer in early 2018, which allows guests to save on packages that include room, theme park tickets, and dining. Guests will need to book this package through December 22, 2017, with travel dates between January 1 and March 10, 2018. Here are the details
- The Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan is included with Value Resort hotel packages, and guests will receive 40% off the full price
- The Disney Dining Plan is included with Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort hotel packages, and guests who book this package will receive 45% off the full price, as well as a small < 10 % room discount.
- Minimum length of stay is 3 nights, the maximum is 14 nights
- Offer excludes the following resorts: Port Orleans – French Quarter, All Star Movies, Villas at Grand Floridian, Bay Lake Tower, Bungalows at Polynesian Bungalows & Villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins, Little Mermaid (i.e. Standard) rooms at Art of Animation Resort, Campsites and 3-bedroom villas.
Disney is also offering a "kid-sized" version of this deal that includes two adults and one child under 9, but the discount for this promotion is identical to the regular deal.
2. Gift of Magic room offer
If you are looking for a room-only discount in early 2018, Walt Disney World has you covered through the Gift of Magic offer in early 2018. This offer allows guests to save up to 25% off the room portion of a package at official Walt Disney World resorts for most dates from January 1st through April 4th, 2018 (booked by December 22, 2017) with no minimum stay required. Savings is based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Here's the discount breakdown:
- Up to 15% off most Value resort rooms
- Up to 20% off most Moderate resort rooms
- Up to 25% off most Deluxe and Deluxe Villa resort rooms
Like with the Play, Stay and Dine package, Disney is also offering a "kid-sized" version of this deal that includes two adults and one child under 9, but like the package deal the discount for this promotion is identical to the regular deal, and it makes no difference which one you book.