If you run a theme park or travel-related website, you could win $300 (or one of five runners-up prizes of $50) by promoting our ride and restaurant review competition.
Update, October 7: The winners are announced below!
We recently launched a weekly contest for our readers, which offers them the chance to win a $50 Amazon voucher by submitting reviews of theme park rides, restaurants and hotels listed in our extensive park guides (here's the announcement post). If you promote our competition on one of several ways listed below, you'll be entered into a prize draw to win $300. There are also 5 runners-up prizes of $50 each. We'll be using the ratings and reviews submitted by readers to populate the TPT100, a constantly-updated list of the 100 top theme park rides in the world.
Entries are open until October 4, 2013. Winners will be drawn at random. To qualify, complete one of the following actions:
- Mention the competition on Twitter, remembering to link to our park guides page and use the hashtag #TPT100. (1 entry).
- Mention the competition on your Facebook page, remembering to link to our park guides page. You can notify us that you've done this by e-mail, or by mentioning our page. (1 entry)
- Mention the competition on your Google+ page, remembering to link to our park guides page. You can notify us that you've done this by e-mail, or by mentioning our page. (1 entry)
- Mention the competition in a blog post / news story, linking to our park guides page. Remember to notify us via e-mail when you've done this. (10 entries)
- Mention the TPT100 in a blog post / news story, linking to to its page. Remember to notify us via e-mail when you've done this. (5 entries)
Rules and notes
- Entries are open until 11.59pm (UK time) on October 4, 2013.
- Only websites related to theme parks or travel are eligible for the competition.
- The winners will be announced on October 7, 2013, and paid via Paypal.
- Each action (Tweeting, sharing on Facebook, sharing on Google+, blog posts) can only be completed once per day. Multiple tweets on the same day, for example, will not count as multiple entries.
Congratulations to our winners!
- Main prize: Theme Parks Done the Grown Up Way
- Runners-up prizes: AusParks.com.au, Total Thorpe Park, Theme Park Nut, Orlando Parks News, Screamscape