Do you love Harry Potter? Don't miss this chance to win a poster-sized map of the Wizarding World at Universal Orlando!
For our first monthly competition in 2012 we are offering a fantastic opportunity to win an amazing giant map of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Adventure and excitement will never be far away with this poster on your wall, to remind you of the magical land at Universal Orlando's Islands of Adventure. This is a must-have prize for all theme park and Harry Potter fans!
All you have to do for your chance to win is to follow the simple instructions below:
- Sign up to Theme Park Tourist's weekly newsletter using the form below (existing subscribers can skip this step).
- Open up any of January 2012's weekly newsletters (or the first in February 2012) using your e-mail client to read the latest news stories, in-depth features, special offers, attraction opening dates and scheduled ride closures.
- Find the competition entry link (located at the bottom of the newsletter).
- Click on the link to confirm your entry into the prize draw, and be in with a chance of winning the fantastic Wizarding World of Harry Potter poster!
All entries must be received by 11:59pm GMT on February 7, 2012. The lucky winner will be drawn at random on February 8, 2012. We will make three attempts to contact the winner via e-mail and if no response is received a back up winner will be randomly selected. Please make sure that incoming emails from themeparktourist.com are not blocked by your e-mail provider’s spam filter - otherwise you may miss out on your chance to win.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity - sign up now using the form below. Full terms and conditions are given at the bottom of this page.Array
Look out for Theme Park Tourist's next competition in February with lots more great prizes to win!
Prize Draw Rules
- The competition is limited to one entry per person.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- The competition is not restricted to residents of any particular country.
- The winner must provide a valid address and any other details required in order to receive the prize.
- If the map is unavailable then a prize of equivalent value will be issued.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The winner will be contacted via email. 3 attempts will be made to contact the winner. If no response is received within 14 days then an alternative winner will be randomly selected.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition will run from January 4, 2012 at 00:01am BST until February 7, 2012 at 11:59pm GMT.
- Theme Park Tourist's policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.