Do you ever wonder where all the ideas for Disney rides come from? Sign up for our weekly newsletter for a chance to win a fantastic Walt Disney Imagineering book!
For our third monthly competition in December 2011 you have a special opportunity to win the fantastic book Walt Disney Imagineering: A Behind the Dreams Look at Making More Magic Real. This amazing book explores the development of Disney's best loved rides throughout its theme parks around the world.
All you have to do for your chance to win is to follow the simple instructions below:
- Sign up to Theme Park Tourist's weekly newsletter using the form below (existing subscribers can skip this step).
- Open up any of December 2011's weekly newsletters (or the first in January 2012) using your e-mail client to read the latest news stories, in-depth features, special offers, attraction opening dates and scheduled ride closures.
- Find the competition entry link (located at the bottom of the newsletter).
- Click on the link to confirm your entry into the prize draw, and be in with a chance of winning the fantastic Walt Disney Imagineering book!
All entries must be received by 11:59pm GMT on January 2, 2012. The lucky winner will be drawn at random on January 4. We will make three attempts to contact the winner via e-mail and if no response is received a back up winner will be randomly selected. Please make sure that incoming emails from themeparktourist.com are not blocked by your e-mail provider’s spam filter - otherwise you may miss out on your chance to win.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity - sign up now using the form below. Full terms and conditions are given at the bottom of this page.Array
Look out for Theme Park Tourist's next competition in January with lots more great prizes to win!
Prize Draw Rules
- The competition is limited to one entry per person.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- The competition is not restricted to residents of any particular country.
- The winner must provide a valid address and any other details required to supply the prize.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The winner will be contacted via email. 3 attempts will be made to contact the winner. If no response is received within 14 days then an alternative winner will be randomly selected.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition will run from December 1, 2011 at 00:01am GMT until January 2, 2012 at 11:59pm GMT.
- Theme Park Tourist's policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.