Do you love Harry Potter? Have you been or are you planning on going to Universal's Wizarding World of Harry Potter? Do you like to win prizes?
Theme Park Tourist is launching an exciting Wizarding World competition. All you have to do is take a few minutes to answer some quick questions in our poll and you could be in with a chance of winning a fantastic Harry Potter box set which includes all seven Harry Potter books! Two runners up will also be lucky enough to win the exciting book 'Quidditch Through the Ages' by J.K Rowling.
There are two polls - one for people who have already been to the Wizarding World (located here), and one for people who haven't been yet (located here). All you need to do is select which one suits you and then start answering the questions.
The competition is open to residents of the USA, Canada and UK. You must have a valid email address so we can get in contact with you if you win. Please make sure that incoming emails from themeparktourist.com are not blocked by your e-mail provider's spam filter - otherwise you may miss out on your chance to win. You will also need a valid postal address in either the USA, Canada or the UK for your prize to be sent to.
The competition will end at 11.59pm BST on July 20, 2010. All completed polls will be entered into the prize draw and one winner will then be randomly selected on July 21, 2010 to win the fantastic Harry Potter box set. Two runners-up will also be randomly selected and they will each win a copy of 'Quidditch Through the Ages' by J.K. Rowling. Full terms and conditions can be seen below.
Please select an option below to start completing the poll and have a chance of winning these fantastic prizes!
- Option 1: Already been to the Wizarding World? Click here to start the poll.
- Option 2: Not been to the Wizarding World yet? Click here to start the poll.
Prize Draw Rules
- The competition is limited to one entry per person.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- The competition is restricted to residents of the USA, Canada and UK.
- Winners must provide a valid postal address in the USA, Canada or the UK to receive the prize.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- Winners will be contacted via email. 3 attempts will be made to contact each winner. If no response is received within 14 days then an alternative winner will be randomly selected.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition will run from June 23, 2010 at 00:01am BST until July 20, 2010 at 11:59pm BST.
- Themeparktourist.com is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
- All completed Polls at 11.59PM BST on July 20, 2010 will be entered into the prize draw. Any winner who does not wish to receive the prize can choose to decline it, in which case an alternative winner will be selected at random.
- If the winner is from the UK or Canada they will receive this box set. If the winner is from the USA they will receive this box set. Both box sets contain all seven paperback Harry Potter books.