The ultimate guide to the world's theme parks
Today is: Fri 18th April, 2014
Check today's latest news
Universal Orlando Resort confirms concert line-up for Mardi Gras 2013 eventsSubmitted by Nick Sim on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 13:23
The Universal Orlando Resort has revealed the full line-up for its Mardi Gras 2013 concerts, with a range of popular acts set to perform.
Household names including Pitbull, Demi Lovato and American Idol winner Phillip Phillips are among the acts that will take to the stage at Universal Studios Florida. The Mardi Gras events will take place on select nights from February 9 through April 20, and will also feature parades, street performers and authentic New Orleans bands.
The full Mardi Gras 2012 concert schedule is given below, with performances by major acts set to take place on the park's main stage, with the New Orleans bands performing in the French Quarter Courtyard.
- Saturday, February 9 - Lifehouse, John Lisi & Delta Funk!
- Saturday, February 16 - Steve Miller Band, The Dirty Bourbon River Show
- Sunday, February 17 - Boys Like Girls, The Dirty Bourbon River Show
- Saturday, February 23 - Trey Songz, Colin Lake
- Saturday, March 2 - Demi Lovato, Beth McKee
- Saturday, March 9 - Montgomery Gentry, Gravy
- Friday, March 15 - Sean Kingston, Lil Brian and the Zydeco Travelers
- Saturday, March 16 - Matchbox Twenty, Lil Brian and the Zydeco Travelers
- Friday, March 22 - Austin Mahone, The Soul Project NOLA
- Saturday, March 23 - Phillip Phillips, The Soul Project NOLA
- Saturday, March 30 - Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo, Big Al & the Heavyweights
- Saturday, April 6 - Kool & The Gang, Mississippi Rail Company
- Saturday, April 13 - Pitbull, The Rockin’ Jake Band
- Saturday, April 20 - All American Rejects, Daddy Mack Blues Band
Entry to the concerts is included with the standard entry fee for Universal Studios Florida. Full details of the events can be found on Universal Orlando's official Mardi Gras 2012 website.
Connect with Theme Park Tourist:
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter for the latest news, reviews and discounts.