Theme Park Tourist is your essential source for news, reviews and money-saving tips from theme parks around the world. Whether you are looking for cheap deals on tickets and hotels, want to know when a new attraction is scheduled to open, or are hoping to keep up-to-date with the latest news and updates from your favourite theme parks, Theme Park Tourist has got you covered.
We have been helping readers save time and money at theme parks since February 2009, and provide a wide range of tools to assist you in planning your theme park trip. Here are a few of the features we have to offer:
- Latest news - regular updates from theme parks around the world, including Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Alton Towers and many more.
- In-depth features - detailed guides to saving time and money at your favourite theme parks, plus reviews of exciting new rides and attractions.
- Park reviews and guides - all of the key information for dozens of theme parks, including reviews of attractions, restaurants and hotels.
- New attraction opening dates - confirmed and rumoured opening dates for new theme park rides and shows.
- Rehab schedules - listings of temporary attraction closures that could affect your theme park visit.
- Special offers and discounts - find money-saving deals on tickets, hotels and dining at Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando and many other theme parks.
Download and print our theme park guides
Become a Theme Park Tourist Plus subscriber, and you'll be able to download printable guides to nearly 100 theme parks
. Sign up now for the bargain price of just $5
for a full year! Find out more...
We're continuing to develop and grow the site, so check back soon for more exciting new features.
Who's behind Theme Park Tourist?
Theme Park Tourist is run by Nick Sim
and Natalie Sim
, a husband-and-wife team based in the UK. We also have a team of writers in place to help us cover news and events at theme parks all over the world. You can learn more about the people behind the site on our writers page
Are you interested in contributing to Theme Park Tourist? Read more about writing for us
Subscribe to Theme Park Tourist
You can stay in touch with Theme Park Tourist's latest updates through our weekly e-mail newsletter
or via our RSS feed
. You can also connect with us on Twitter
We are always keen to receive details of upcoming new attractions, ride refurbishments, special offers and any other theme park news - click here
to get in touch by e-mail.
Advertise with us
- information for companies interested in advertising on Theme Park Tourist.
Write for us
- details for those looking to write guest features for Theme Park Tourist.